Bacon and cheese come together to create melt-in-your mouth deliciousness!
2 tablespoons milk
1 (16 1/3 ounce) can l flaky refrigerated biscuits
4 -6 slices crispy bacon, cooked and broken into 1/2-inch pcs
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
1/4 cup finely chopped green onion, both green and white parts (4 medium)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray 11×7″ or 12×8″ (2 quart) glass baking dish, with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
4. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut into quarters.
5. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
6. Fold in bacon, cheese, mushrooms and onions.
7. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer.
8. Bake for 23-28 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cut into squares or just a pull-apart.
10. Serve warm.