- 2 boxes blue jello mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 container cool whip
- Blue food coloring
- Chick peeps
- Empty 2 boxes of blue jello mix into a mixing bowl.
- Heat 2+ cups of water in a tea pot or on a stove until boiling.
- Once it boils, measure out 2 cups and carefully pour it into the bowl with the jello mix.
- Use a spatula to dissolve the powder, stirring for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of cold water to the bowl, and stir until combined.
- Divide the jello among the bowls you want to use.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until they are completely set.
- Before serving, add a few drops of blue food coloring to a container of cool whip. Mix until the color is even.
- Top each jello cup with a dollop of cool whip and a chick peep.