I cannot even begin to describe how fabulous these taste! They will definitely be the hit of your next party or get-together!
6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
4 slices thick-cut bacon
1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and diced
4 TBSP mayonnaise
Pinch of sugar
Pinch of salt
Pinch of garlic powder
Paprika, for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Cut up bacon and place in a oven-safe pan. Bake bacon for roughly 20-25 minutes or until crispy throughout. Remove from oven and cool on a paper towel-lined plate. Once cooled, cut into small pieces.
3. Remove the yolks from the hard-boiled eggs and place in a mixing bowl.
4. To the yolks, add salt, garlic powder, chili powder, jalapeño and most of the bacon (save some bacon for later)Mash/mix all ingredients with large fork. Gradually incorporate mayo until a fluffy mixture is formed. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
5. Using a pasty bag (or a Ziploc bag with a corner cut off), place yolk mixture into bag and squeeze into boiled egg white centers.
6. Garnish with remaining bacon and dust with paprika.