- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 small box butterscotch instant pudding
- 1/2 cup Caramel Bailey’s
- 1/4 cup apple flavored liquor (such as rum, vodka or schnapps)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub extra creamy Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 pre-made pie crusts
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Combine cold milk with instant pudding mix, and slowly add both alcohols until fully incorporated and mixture resembles pudding and lumps are gone (about 2 minutes). (*Note, because of the alcohol, it won’t be the same consistency as regular pudding made with milk only).
- Gently *fold* in Cool Whip (don’t whisk) until everything is smooth and mixed together. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve. (Freezer for a soft-serve effect, fridge for more of a pudding consistency).
- To make the mini pie crusts, use anything round to cut out mini crusts (a 3″ round cookie cutter worked well).
- Place in ungreased pan and bake at the temperature suggested on the back of the pie crust box. Check them every few minutes, they are done when they begin to lightly brown. Allow to cool.
- When you are ready to serve, fill up your pies and sprinkle with a little cinnamon.