- 2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs+1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar+1/2 cup [1 stick] butter, melted
- 2 (8) oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar+4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 (8) oz whipped topping, thawed or 4 cup sweetened fresh whipped cream, divided
- 2 (3.4) oz boxes instant lemon pudding+2 oz white chocolate bar, grated
step 1 : Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spritz the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Melt the butter, then toss with the vanilla wafer crumbs, macadamia nuts, sugar, and white chocolate chips. Reserve 2 Tbsp of finely crushed nuts to sprinkle on top. Press firmly onto the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden and set. Cool completely.
step 2 : Whip together the cream cheese and powdered sugar with 1 tsp pure vanilla. Whip until fluffy, then whip in 1 8 oz cool chip or 2 cup sweetened fresh whipped cream. Spread over the cooled crust.
step 3 : Whip together both packages of lemon pudding with 4 cup cold milk until thickened. Pour over the cream cheese layer.
step 4 : Frost with the remaining 8 oz whipped topping or 2 cup sweetened fresh whipped cream. Sprinkle the top with grated white chocolate and reserved finely chopped macadamia nuts. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting.