What you need:
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine , melted
- 5(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1⁄ 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 2egg yolks
- 1⁄3cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon rind
- For crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Stir until well combined.
- Press onto bottom and about 2-1/2 inches up the sides of a 9×3-inch springform pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs and egg yolks, beating on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in whipping cream and lemon peel.
- Pour into pan.
- Place pan in a shallow baking pan in the oven. (Does not mention anything about a water bath)
- Bake in a 325 degree F oven about 1-1/2 hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Loosen crust from sides of pan.
- Cool 30 minutes more; remove sides of pan.
- Cool completely.
- Chill 4 to 24 hours.
- If desired, garnish with fresh berries.