Peanut Butter Chocolate Eclair Cake
Mmm… peanut butter and chocolate…
What You’ll Need
- 1 box chocolate graham crackers
- 2 – 3 1/4 oz. packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 C. creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 C. milk
- 1 – 8 oz. contain Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 T. melted butter
- 2 T. white corn syrup
- 1/2 C. powdered sugar
- 2-3 T. milk
How to Make It
- Spray Pam in the bottom of a 9×13 inch cake pan.
- Place one layer of graham crackers on the bottom,
- cutting to completely cover the bottom.
- In mixing bowl mix the pudding, peanut butter
- and milk with electric mixer. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread half the pudding mix on top of the
- first layer of crackers. Place a second layer
- of graham crackers on top. Spoon the remaining
- pudding mix on 2nd layer of crackers. Finish
- with a third layer of graham crackers.
- Spread frosting on top of the last layer
- of graham crackers all the way to the edge.
- Place in the fridge overnight so that the
- crackers become soft and moist.
- Slice and serve. Garnish with peanut
- butter cups if desired.
- In small mixer bowl combine all ingredients
- and beat until smooth