- 1 (16-ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (3.4-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 24 whole graham crackers
- walnuts and maraschino cherries for garnish, if desired
- In a large bowl, mix Cool Whip, sour cream and pudding mix until well blended. Fold in pineapple. Spoon into a Ziploc bag and cut off the corner of the bag for piping.
- On a large Serving Plate or dish, arrange 4 graham crackers in a rectangle. Pipe about 1 cup of the pudding mixture onto the crackers and top with 4 more crackers. Repeat layers five times. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.